The 2022 Paint the Town Blue Campaign is hoping to raise over $50,000 for the Chicago Police Memorial Foundation. Interested businesses are asked to sell stars (blue for $1, silver for $5 and gold for $10) and create a star wall. Each star has an area for purchasers to write their name. Once the name is added, the star should be placed on the star wall as a demonstration of support for the CPD. The Chicago Police Memorial Foundation will be delivering supplies between May 9 and 11. Each bag will include the following:
- Stars—blue, silver and gold
- Posters—several to hang in your business to let the community know they can purchase stars there.
- Table Tents—put these where your customers can see them!
- Buttons—encourage your staff to wear them so people ask about it!
- Return Envelope—for you to forward the funds raised.
Please direct questions and comments to:
Chicago Police Memorial Foundation
10343 S. Pulaski Rd.
Chicago, IL 60655