The Morgan Park Beverly Hills Business Association is partnering with the City of Chicago, Department of Business Affairs and Consumer Protection (BACP), to provide hyper-local support to business owners and start-up entrepreneurs through the Neighborhood Business Development Centers (NBDC) program.
The Morgan Park Beverly Hills Business Association is committed to helping you grow your small business by providing you the tools to support your entrepreneurial journey!
We are prepared to assist you with the following:
- Business-to-business networking opportunities
- Employment and workforce development assistance
- Consumer marketing assistance
- Connecting your business to the local community
- Information about a particular neighborhood
- Getting a new small business started
- Troubleshooting City-related issues for small businesses
- Connecting businesses to financial resources
The Morgan Park Beverly Hills Business Association has an expertise in offering guidance as a Place-Based Generalist for our community. Our services help entrepreneurs and business owners grow or sustain their small businesses.
As a Placed-Based Generalist, we provide NBDC standard business development assistance at a hyper-local level, which includes but is not limited to:
- helping business owners and entrepreneurs apply for business license(s) and public way use permit(s)
- helping navigate City government
- developing a business plan
- marketing assistance
- contract assistance
- product/service/workforce development
- access to training and resources
- assistance with COVID-related business supports, including reopening guidelines
The Morgan Park Beverly Hills Business Association NBDC Specific Contact Information:
Executive Director, MPBHBA
City Public Official and Ward Information:
19th Ward Alderman
10400 S. Western Ave.
Chicago, IL 60643