- This event has passed.
Summer’s End Sidewalk Sale
August 20, 2022 @ 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Come visit the businesses of 103rd Street + 99th Street & Walden Parkway for a sidewalk sale! Check out all that your favorite local retailers have to offer. Pick up a shopping passport on August 20 at any of the following locations! With each purchase at a different shop, you get a sticker. Three stickers enters you into a raffle for one of five $100 ‘Bucks Stay Here’ gift cards. Passport drop-off locations are Calabria Imports and Made Artisan Collaborative. Multiple entries allowed.
99th Street & Walden | 10 am to 3 pm
Two Mile Coffee Bar
The Bloom Bar
Beverly Dry Goods
103rd Street & Longwood | 11 am to 5 pm
Bellē Up Boutique
Now It’s Yours Consignment
Poppin Events Co.
Beverly Phono Mart
Made Artisan Collaborative
Ohana Ice & Treats
*not part of the shopping passport
Special Activities & Offers
- Calabria Imports and Gemma Foods are teaming on a pasta station.
- Beverly Phono Mart will spin tunes from 11 am to 5 pm, plus they will offer record giveaways and 20% off all merchandise.
- Poppin Events Company will have complimentary drinks, hourly raffles, swag bags for the first shoppers, and a wide array of vendors to shop from.
- Root Consignment Company will have select items 75% off.
- Two Mile Coffee Bar will have a food pop-up and drink special, plus their Summer Patio Series will be going on with live music!
- Made Artisan Collaborative will have a “Meet the Artist” event with one of their artists/makers!
- Beverly Dry Goods will have a tent in the back with great deals on clearance items.