- This event has passed.
July 8 - August 4
Savor summer in the city! Beverly and Morgan Park are buzzing with live music, seasonal food & drink specials, shopping discounts, movies, fun activities with the kids, & outdoor celebrations! Enjoy the diversions of a summer vacation without leaving the neighborhood!
You can also win one of our weekly prizes by participating in our Summer Staycation Facebook campaign! Here’s how:
- Visit our Summer Staycation calendar or the MPBHBA Facebook page to view the participating businesses, deals, and activities.
- On Facebook, check in at or tag a participating business and upload an original photo with the hashtag #summerinBeverly.
- We’ll choose the most creative, impactful, or stylish photo each week, and the winner will receive a $50 gift card to a participating business of their choice!
We have SO many great activities and events to share with you on our Staycation calendar, plus the following great offers, too!
- Picnic Baskets from Loquacious Culinary, 10018 S. Western Ave.
Filled with your choice of artisanal sandwiches (including gluten free & vegan), kettle chips, pasta salad or fruit, and gourmet cookie or brownie. Includes plates, cups, and napkins. Please place your order at least four days in advance. $40 for 2; $70 for 4; $100 for 6
- Win White Sox Tix from Beverly Records, 11612 W. Western Ave.
Beverly Records is giving away two box seat tickets behind the Sox dugout, plus a parking pass, each month this summer. Stop in the store to fill out a raffle ticket, then visit Cork & Kerry’s patio on the last Friday of the month, when we’ll draw a winner!
- Free Staycation Drink at Ellie’s Cafe, 10701 S. Hale
Stop in at Ellie’s and mention Summer Staycation to receive a free small house-made lemonade, iced tea, or specialty tea.
- $3 Domestic Brews at Barney Callaghan’s, 10618 S. Western Ave.
- Dinner Al Fresco at Pizzeria Deepo, 1742 W. 99th St.Dine indoors or on the charming backyard patio of this BYOB restaurant featuring deep-dish pizza, salads and more! Open Tuesday through Saturday, 4 to 10 p.m.
View Summer Staycation Calendar