Spring into Summer on 103rd Street
May 28 @ 12:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Shop, play, and savor the day at 103rd Street and Walden Parkway. The commercial corridor near the 103rd Street Metra Station is hosting a sidewalk sale and street festival!
The Beverly Bank parking lot at 1908 W. 103rd St. will be our outdoor festival grounds starting at noon on Saturday, where you’ll find the following vendors and activities!
- Food & drinks for purchase from Calabria Imports, Bani’s Beets, and Ohana Ice & Treats.
- Belle Up Boutique and Beverly Bank
- TikTok dance challenges & giant outdoor games with Poppin Events, plus Lego® building with Snapology from noon to 3:00 pm
- Kids’ face painting from 1:00 to 4:00 pm
- DJ & trivia game from 3:00 to 7:00 pm
The seating area at 103rd and Wood Streets (by Ohana) will also be offering outdoor fun and entertainment.
Meander along 103rd Street from noon to 5:00 pm, where the following businesses will be participating:
Beverly Phono Mart, a vinyl record store
Made Artisan Collaborative will have featured artists in store
Now It’s Yours, a consignment boutique
Poppin Events @ RMH will offer raffles and swag bags
Root Consignment Company
Heritage Gallery, a custom framing store and art gallery for more than 55 years will be open without a sidewalk display
Begin Again, providing life coaching and hypnosis
Mainsail Therapeutics, an autism therapy and resource center
Bookish Literacy Center will provide freeze pops and bubbles to children
Calabria Imports will have food tastings outside store
Balloons by Limitless